Sunday, March 28, 2021

Haven't posted in a looooooong time!

 Here I am again!

It's been YEARS! and a lot has changed.

For starters, I am married now, with child.

I have a 2 year-old daughter who will be turning 3 this year. Time flies so fast. I couldn't even fathom how much I've grown (or not grown) and what events transpired in the years between. I guess I have been too busy with life that I haven't updated this blog. Not that it needs constant updating or anything.

I don't really know what much to write about at this time as there are so many. I guess I'll break it down as bullets rather than as a narrative or this post would be 10-pages long if this would be printed out.

  • I am now Ward Primary President
  • I worked as a hospital staff nurse for 3 years. Now I am a nurse associate at one of the BPO's here in the city. I verify disability claims.
  • I've been married for 4 years now with my childhood friend.
  • There were lots of changes church wise. Links to the church resources have changed. Updated that on my blog as well.