Sunday, March 28, 2021

It's conference week!

Just sharing my post on facebook here. :)

As I was preparing for the lesson in our virtual Primary Class, I came across this video that was part of an initiative that our Church had a few years ago before I came home from my mission. I was one of the missionaries who gave a mission-wide training on the initiative.

As I re-watched the video, I am reminded of my testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement, of how it has blessed my life significantly and that I wouldn't be where I am today because of it.

Next Sunday will be General Conference Weekend (we will be watching the rebroadcast the week after), and also Easter Sunday. Let us all be spiritually prepared to listen to the Lord's appointed servants/messengers. May we all find answers to our life's questions this coming weekend.

General Conference will be available live and online at churchofjesuschrist.org. For the Philippines, it will be rebroadcasted through GTV on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. I invite everyone to join us as we celebrate Easter by being nourished with prophetic messages.