Thursday, March 13, 2014

Be of Good Cheer...

I truly appreciate the emails that I have been receiving this week. Thank you so much for the wonderful words and insights.
This week has been really tough.​ But somehow these past days I have learned how to trust and seek refuge from the Lord more than I have ever been. This morning, I went to the temple and to feel that overwhelming feeling of comfort and peace that somehow, the scriptures that I read this morning really did stand out to me and that I would always remember them and serve as inspiration and comforting words.
I just would like to share 1 Peter 1 and Doctrine and Covenants 68. These two chapters have been really helpful and have given me the strength that I needed to be more confident because the Lord is there to help. I know that as we do our best in the work, despite of what result may happen from it, the Lord would truly bless us and that He appreciates our efforts. The strength of my testimony has grown so much these past few days.
I love you all.