Friday, November 08, 2013

Hello Everyone!

How is it doing back there in Cebu? I am currently at Provo Missionary Training Center and today is our P-day. So far, this week is adjustment week and I admit that I have a pretty difficult time adjusting to the weather. My body isn't cooperating that much but I could handle it.

I've learned a lot from my teachers. I love both of my companions. Yes, we're a threesome. I am a junior companion and I am with Sister Lunddahl from Copenhagen as another Junior companion and Online Coordinator of District 14-K. Our Senior Companion is Sister Eldenberg from Sweden. We are all going to Temple Square Mission which is totally exciting! Speaking of which, I am with Sister Balledos from Cebu City Stake in our District

I couldn't send pictures yet so I might send them while I get to the field. Everybody here is very welcoming. Although we got easily stressed out with all the work and assignments that we have done. But I guess that's the life of a missionary. I have heard from my companions that there are times that they would want to stop and turn back home but we would always remember that we have waited so long for this moment and that the Savior was able to endure all things, why couldn't we? We are ambassadors of the Lord Jesus Christ and we must set as an example to all even ourselves and our companions.

We went to Provo Temple today and it was really a nice experience for us. I would always feel that love and comfort given by our Father in Heaven everytime I go to the temple.

I want you to all know that serving a mission is difficult, but it is worth it. I have been here in the Provo MTC for less than a week. I may be far away from my family and friends and my comfort zone but I love being here and this is where the Lord wants me to be. I love being a missionary, especially when you could feel the Spirit testifying to you, your companion and your investigators and less actives. I love my companions. They're great. I learned something from them and they are helping me grow as a missionary.

I love the food here! But sorry to say to my sister, I did not yet gain weight. I couldn't finish all the food here and since my body is still trying to adjust to the weather, my stomach is filled with air rather than food. hahaha. and ice cream here is great too. XD

Anyway, sorry for the long
​post​
. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm good here. I love you all and thank you all for your support and inspiration. Please support the missionaries working in your area. Help them. Give them referrals. They need you. It's not easy to go on knocking doors and finding out information about people by themselve. You are also missionaries of this church. You are also covenanted to serve the Lord in any way that you could.

Love you lots!