Monday, November 04, 2013

Farewell Philippines! ♥

This is a scheduled post...
This is my last post pre-mission...

So in a few days, I will be entering the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. I'll be busy now for 18 months, doing the Lord's errand. I might not be able to update my posts every now and then so if in case you want to email me, just send your email addresses to my beloved family and friends whom I could contact during my mission. Please limit for I could not be allowed to reply to all of them.

I just would want to let every one know that I love you and the Lord loves you. Continue searching for the truth and pray for it in your hearts. Always cry out to our Heavenly Father of the things you need from Him, but learn to accept His will.

Be careful always, I'll include you in my prayers :)

Lots of love,
Sister Ngo
Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission