Saturday, October 05, 2013

God really answers prayers

Just a short post for today.

Today is General Conference at Salt Lake City, UT.
And since the Philippines is still not part of the satellite broadcast today (we will be having it next week), I attended the Priesthood Executive Council Meeting earlier just to present the Christmas Pageant. Even though it is such a huge production, With President Darwin Clark Maandig's suggestions and approval gave me a huge lift up from such a heavy burden as pageant chairman. And we will be discussing the updates in tonights meeting.

Aside from that, LDS pages in Facebook have been posting quotes from the General Conference and answers came rushing out in an instant. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf has noteworthy quotations I wish to take next Sunday. President Monson and other speakers have them to and I look forward to listening to it and reading it in church publications. Those words could be useful and it is just what I needed at this time.