Thursday, April 03, 2014

4th Transfer!

Time flies by so fast...
I decided to stop and ponder on what has happened these past few days. Transfer conference came, a lot of people are having new companions, moving to new apartments, getting new assignments. Things has just been so busy, even we have been busy today welcoming back those Sisters who are returning to Temple Square from their Outbound missions.
Contemplating of what has been done, the previous week was just a bit sad for us because our teaching appointments have not been falling through. It was really hard that typing an email to our mission president was a bit difficult because I just didn't know what to say. It even came to the point where I almost gave up and suddenly my thoughts just concluded that "I can't do this anymore."
I remembered writing in my journal and I just have this urge to write a letter to my brother. At that moment, as I started pouring out all of my thoughts and feelings in the letter to someone that I wasn't used to opening up about everything, I just felt this overwhelming love and I knew that at that moment, he was the one that I needed to approach to since he is currently on a mission on the same time as I am. I remembered that after sealing that letter, I went inside the room, and submitted myself in prayer and pour out everything I felt to my Heavenly Father. I went to sleep well that night.
The next day, I pondered on what was needed to be done. I decided on changing some of my ways. One of it was having a very effective study. It has greatly helped a lot since this past few days, I was able to share the things that I have learned during my studies and things got better. I have felt the spirit more as I shared a scripture from the Book of Mormon and bore my testimony in every teaching tour that we have.

What made it even more wonderful is hearing the talks of General Auxiliary leaders and President Eyring in the General Women's Meeting. I wasn't able to attend myself but I asked my companion if we could watch some of the talks during Companionship Media Study.
What stood out to me is when President Henry B. Eyring said

"You dear Sisters, each of you is a daughter in the covenant. Heavenly Father taught you before you were born, about the experiences that you would have as you left him and came to earth. You were taught of the way back home. To him, it would not be easy. He knew that it would be too hard for you to make the journey without help. You have been blessed not only to find the way to make those covenants in this life, but to be surrounded with up by others who will help, who are like you, who are covenant daughters...Heavenly Father smiles on you as well whenever He sees you help a daughter of his move along the covenant path to eternal life. And He is pleased every time you try to choose the right. He sees not only of what you are, but what you may become.
​I am so blessed to have this wonderful opportunity to be here on my mission and to see miracles in small and simple ways even though they are not the ones that I am expecting. I am even grateful for this moment to be able to share my testimony and to feel and share God's love to each and everyone. I have come to know my divine nature and individual worth as a daughter of God. Though I know that missionary work won't be easier, it will be more difficult as I have come to learn more about these things, but my faith and my testimony in the gospel is being strengthened. I know that Heavenly Father is always there for me, supporting me and helping me, every step of the way.
I love each and everyone of you and I miss you all dearly. Keep on sharing your testimonies and sharing that light within you.
 ​