Thursday, October 10, 2013

Whew... That was unexpected....

In the middle of having such an inspiration to draw out of boredom, I suddenly received a call from an unknown number. I wasn't really expecting any calls and thought that it must be one of those call center things inviting me to apply for referrals and blah, blah, blah. But that was what I thought, turned out, it wasn't...

Brother Stephen Notarte from the Church Travel office to inform me that he recently emailed me the excel document to be filled for my visa processing and get me my schedule/appointment with the embassy. This became quite a surprise for me since (I admit that I was expecting the email within this month) wasn't expecting it to be THIS early. 

Forgive me for the rather informal input. I just couldn't contain my excitement when I checked the email this morning and I couldn't wait to tell my dad about it who was just outside the shop. I immediately took care of the things needed and filled it up ASAP so that I could send the form back to him. Heavenly Father really works wonders when you least expect them to. And going to the temple is really worth it. Not just this, My bestfriend was able feel so strong despite what happened the past few days and everything else seemed to fall into place.

I will always be grateful for my spiritual growth. :)










Sister Ngo